Monday, October 18, 2010

Teacher Gifts

I was cleaning out the cabinets yesterday when I noticed a couple of Crystal Lite containers that had expired lemonade in them, so I tossed the lemonade packets into the trash and decided to make the containers into some gifts for my son’s pre-school teachers.

I’m going to take them in today, and then they can decide if they want to put them on their desks to hold things, or put it out in the room for the kids to play with.

I wrapped the containers in strips of Play Date DSP and a strip of 5/8” Real Red grosgrain ribbon! Here they are!

Blog 042

I used a combination of glue stick and Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to adhere the DSP to the containers and ran the glue stick over the ribbon and wrapped it around, securing it in the back.

Products used:

Play Date DSP: #117168

5/8” Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon: #109052

Anywhere Glue Stick: #104045

Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue:  #110755

Thanks for looking!

-Melissa Buss

No comments:

Post a Comment