Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Goodies!

A couple weeks ago I came across a blog that I follow and saw the cutest idea!

Erica Cerwin from PinkBuckarooDesigns.blogspot.com made boxes to put the mini hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works in!

My friend Pam decorated some boxes in a different way than Erica and I took her ideas and tweaked them around a bit and came up with my own designs for each sanitizer!

My favorite is the Vampire Blood! There is also Bat Bite, Candy Corn, Spider’s Web and Zombie Squad! Here they are!

Halloween Sanitizers-009Halloween Sanitizers-010

Halloween Sanitizers-001Halloween Sanitizers-002Halloween Sanitizers-003Halloween Sanitizers-004Halloween Sanitizers-005Halloween Sanitizers-006Halloween Sanitizers-007Halloween Sanitizers-008

They were so fun to make! I can’t wait to see what I come up with for the new Christmas ones! Should be fun!

Thanks for looking!

Much love,

Melissa Buss

No comments:

Post a Comment