Monday, October 4, 2010

French Foliage Birthday

I received this French Foliage stamp set as a thank you for being a Make-n-Take helper at Convention this last July. It is a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog that launched September 1st and goes through January 3, 2011.I was unsure of it at first, but I have since seen a few adorable things made with it, including a card that a friend and fellow demonstrator made. I changed some things up and made it a bit different and this is what I came up with!

CC_EE_FrenchFoliage1

Since the base of the card is Cajun Craze, and a little on the dark side to be writing on the inside of the card, I added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that I stamped twice with one of the leaf stamps and the inside looks like this!

CC_EE_FrenchFoliage2

Here are the supplies that I used for this card:

French Foliage stamp set (#120845 Wood) (#121166 Clear)

Sincere Salutations stamp set (#115068)

Cajun Craze card stock (#119684)

Early Espresso card stock (#119686)

Cajun Craze Stampin’ Pad (#119671)

Early Espresso Stampin’ Pad (#119670)

Very Vanilla 3/8” Taffeta Ribbon (#109071)

Early Espresso 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (#119959)

Thanks for looking!

Remember-You can always order product directly from me at my website MelissaJoBuss.stampinup.net!

You can also contact me at MelJBuss@gmail.com to book a party or ask any questions that you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment