Monday, July 30, 2012

My Convention Swaps!

Hey there!

It’s Stampin’ Time! (For those of you who went to Convention, you know that I was giggling to myself as I wrote that)

One of the most fun parts of going to the Stampin’ Up! Convention, is the swapping!

Everyone who desires to do so, makes a whole bunch of cards to ‘swap’ at convention! It is a great way to get ideas that you never would have thought of all by yourself!

Being a stay at home mom, you would think that I have a bunch of time to design, and work on swaps, but that just isn’t the case! I have a 6 year old and a 1 year old and my days are devoted to them!

The only time I really had time to work on them was at night, and I procrastinated probably a little too long, so the last 4 nights before Convention, I was up way too late trying to get them done.

They aren’t the most gorgeous cards ever, but everyone that I swapped with, seemed to like them. =) I seemed to take a more masculine road for my swaps this year, and it seems to have been a hit!

Here they are!

Convention Swaps 2012

Left:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Whisper White

DSP: Patio Party

Ink: Midnight Muse

Accessories & tools: Top Note Die (Big Shot), Silver Brads, 1-1/4” square punch

Right:

Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze and Whisper White

DSP: Patio Party

Ink: Summer Starfruit (marker), Primrose Petals (marker), Baja Breeze (ink pad)

Accessories & Tools: Primrose Petals 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1-1/4” square punch

Hope you like what you have seen here! If you have, and you live in the Northern Colorado area, hit me up to set up a party at your home!

Always feel free to head to my website, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/melissajobuss/ and hit the Shop Now button, for some fun and exciting retail therapy!

Thanks for checking in! =)

-Melissa Buss

No comments:

Post a Comment