Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Become a Demonstrator…Today!

Here's a spook-tacular deal!  August 1-31st  join my team and receive this darling Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project This boo-tiful kit contains all the pieces you need to create this super cute Halloween project.
Not only do you get $125 worth of products for just $99 in our new customizable Starter Kit, you get this great Halloween kit! It comes with all the great Halloween pieces you see but you can easily pop them out and interchange them for every holiday!

here it is up close-  so cute!

This is the kit!
I would love to have you join my team!  For a mere $99 you can do so!
Just click HERE to sign up or email me at meljbuss@gmail.com for more information!  There is no obligation,  just a lot of fun and to be a part of a great company and team!  Come on and join me will you?

-Melissa Buss

No comments:

Post a Comment