Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back From Convention 2012!

Hey everyone!

Just a couple of days ago, I got back from one of the most amazing trips I have ever taken!

I traveled to Salt Lake City with a couple of friends and fellow demonstrators to attend the Stampin' Up! Convention from July 18-21!

Had a fabulous time, ate marvelous food and learned a TON that I can incorporate into my Stampin' Up! business. A good time was definitely had by all!

I made some swaps to take with me to trade with other demonstrators, and as soon as I have a few moments of quiet (they are few and far between with a 6 year old and a 1 year old at home with me all day), I will have 2 brand new blog posts about the 2 different swaps that I took with me to Convention this year.

Be sure to check back by the end of the week to see what I have in store for all of you!

-Refreshed From Vacation,
Melissa Buss

No comments:

Post a Comment