Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Create a Cupcake Birthday!

I got invited to a Shoebox Swap that was last night and I spent quite a bit of time figuring out what I was going to do!

We had to use a set from the Occasions Mini Catalog or the Sale-a-Bration catalog, and I chose Create a Cupcake!

Here is my creation!:

IMG_0680

Stamps: Create a Cupcake

Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Blushing Bride 1/2” Poly Stitched Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Create a Cupcake Punch and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

If you are interested in ordering any of the supplies for this card, feel free to email me at MelJBuss@gmail.com and I’ll get you the information on how to put in an order!

Thanks for looking,

Melissa Buss

No comments:

Post a Comment