Friday, January 21, 2011

3x3 Valentine’s!

I held my first ever class a couple of Saturdays ago and it was a big hit!

We made the projects from the Filled With Love Bundle flyer, plus a set of 3x3 cards that I designed myself.

The Filled With Love Bundle is only available until the 24th, so if you still haven’t bought one and you would like to, contact me or go to my website at MelissaJoBuss.stampinup.net and order it from there!

Here are the 3x3 cards that we made:

IMG_0669

I also gave them an envelope for each card and here they are as well:

IMG_0668

Here is the set of pink cards:

IMG_0674

And the set of red cards:

IMG_0675

And here they all are in their envelopes and tied up with a ribbon:

IMG_0670

Stamps: Filled With Love

Cardstock: Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White

Paper: Love Patterns DSP Pack

Ink: Real Red and Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Full Heart Punch, Organza Whisper White 5/8” Ribbon, Whisper White Mini Square Envelopes

No comments:

Post a Comment