Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby Shower!

Hi all!

I have a friend who is pregnant with her 3rd child and is due in 2-1/2 short weeks! Her best friend threw a small baby shower for her this past Sunday night at Mimi's Cafe.

Here is the gift that I took with me! I stamped the outside of a bag that I had purchased at a craft store, for some one-0f-a-kind wrapping!

She is having a boy and I found the cutest little outfit, complete with this adorable jacket!

To stick with the T-Rex dinosaur theme from the outfit I used the Dinoroar stamp set from the 2012-2013 Catalog to create this card for her!

Everyone thought the outfit and card were so cute! I thought so too! We all had a blast that night, and it’s always nice to see my Holly!

Stamp Sets:

Dinoroar (Clear: $15.95 122537/Wood: $24.95 122535)

Baby Bundle (Clear: $19.95 120576/Wood: $27.95  118525)

Thanks for peeking in!

And remember! You can contact me at any time to purchase the items for anything on this blog, or to purchase any merchandise at all by heading to my store HERE!

-Melissa Buss

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the most adorable baby outfit and card! :)

    ReplyDelete