Trick or Treat Letterpress Plate (#120980, $7.95) - Our Trick or Treat plate gives you a nice bold and taunting option for a banner or greeting that coordinates with our 1800s London Halloween suite of products.
Joyful Season Letterpress Plate (#120981, $5.95) - The playful socks on our Joyful Season plate will surely get your friends and family in a jolly mood for the festivities and traditions of Christmas. Coordinates with Candy Cane Christmas Suite. 8” x 3” x ¼”.
Northern Trim Letterpress Plate (#120982, $5.95) - Our Northern Trim plate coordinates with our Northern Hearts stamp set and Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for a trio of delightful images, texture, and trim for all your captivating wintry projects. 8” x 3” x ¼”.
Lots of Love Letterpress Plate (#120983, $7.98) - Our Lots of Love plate is appropriately packed with love and affection. When debossed with bold Real Red Craft ink, the recipient will have no doubt as to the depth of your love for them. Coordinates with Filled with Love set. 8” x 5-7/8” x ¼”.
Check out this great Stampin' Up! video on how to use our Letterpress Plates:
- Pigment ink, such as Craft Stampin’ Ink, works best for letterpress projects. Classic (dye-based) Stampin’ Ink does not lay down evenly on the plate or transfer evenly to paper.
- Do not apply too much ink, or your image will not look crisp.
- You can use a Stampin’ Spot™, Stampin’ Pad™, or brayer to apply the ink.
- If you want to apply different colors of ink to one plate, it’s easier to use a Stampin’ Spot. Simply dab the Stampin’ Spot on the plate.
- If you want to apply one color of ink to the entire plate, you can also use our un-inked Craft Stampin’ Pad, filled with the Craft Stampin’ Ink refill color of your choice, applying the ink from the pad directly to your Letterpress Plate.
- If you want to apply one color of ink to the entire plate, it might be easier to use a brayer to apply the ink evenly. A brayer is also helpful if you want to create multiple projects because it allows you to re-ink the plate quickly. Simply ink our un-inked Craft Pad with Craft Stampin’ Ink, ink the brayer thoroughly using the Craft Stampin’ Pad, and roll the brayer across your Letterpress Plate.
- Because the Letterpress Plates emboss so deeply into your paper, they may press into extremely small recessed areas, such as scratches in cutting pads. For best results, we recommend that you use a cutting pad that is relatively new and unscratched.
- Letterpress Plates work well on card stock and other paper. Porous paper (such as watercolor paper) or paper with weakened fibers (such as textured card stock) will create a deeper impression.
- Make sure you test your materials before creating your projects to ensure you get the results you want.
If you want to order any of these Letterpress Plates please contact me at MelJBuss@gmail.com or visit my website at MelissaJoBuss.stampinup.net !