Friday, June 11, 2010

Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop!



<-- PREVIOUS POST

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be part of the StampinAddicts.com Mega Blog Hop! This is my first time participating in a hop and I have had a blast! As you all know, the Last Chance Lists came out last week and we have to say goodbye to several wonderful stamp sets. One of my favorites is one of those sets. I chose Just Jawing!


You may have just come from Carmen's post on the hop where she made some amazing projects with Just Basketball, Just Soccer and Just Baseball. I welcome you now to mine! (If you didn't come from Carmen's post, you can still see every blog that participated. They are all looped in a circle, so if mine is the first one you've seen, go on around until you come back!)



So, let's get started! For this project I got a spiral notebook that looked like the cover was our Crushed Curry color and decided decorate it so it looks young and fun! This is what I came up with:
Papers: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade and Whisper White
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry inks and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Large Heart Punch
Big Shot: Top Note Die




This second project was a lot of fun! I used a pasta sauce jar and turned it into a cute container for just about anything!

Papers: Noveau Chic Designer Series Paper, Real Red cardstock
Inks: Classic Black
Accessories: Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brad


I looked at my previous two projects and noticed that I had not yet used the cherry stamp or the You Rock stamp!  So I used just those two and came up with this:


Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads

Feel free to make any comments on any of my projects, the feedback is most helpful! Thank you for coming to look at my projects, and now you should go check out 
Barbara's creations that she made with Bloomin' Beautiful!

NEXT POST-->


16 comments:

  1. What a Rock Star post! I forget about the cute cherries in this set, but they do make and adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The notebook is perfect for a tween! And I love the jar - what a great idea to stamp up the Nouveau Chic DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! My students (middle schoolers) would love that notebook idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I really love that notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the Razzleberry Lemonade paper for the hearts and mat background on the notebook - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY nice projects, Melissa! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome projects, very clever what you did to a pasta jar. The one I like the most is the cherries. You rock girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. .. great color combinations.. fun cards.. thanks for the opportunity
    ( mitz_zee@yahoodotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute projects love the notebook, never thought to do that with that set. lol way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to hopping! The cherry card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job showing off what the set has to offer! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have a 13 yo daughter who is into skulls so i am sad to see this go-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects, Melissa! I think my favorite is the notebook.. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my most favorite set ever! Great job using it on all your projects!!

    ReplyDelete