Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Noveau Chic Box!


I am having a workshop this weekend and wanted to showcase the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder available May 1 in the Summer Mini Catalog. I love the way this cute box turned out!


I used the Bigz XL Die Box #2 from Stampin' UP! with the Big Shot to create the box itself using Noveau Chic Designer Series Paper. I wrapped Sage Shadow cardstock, that I had sponged on both edges, around the box and secured it to the left in the front. 

I wrapped the Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon around the box and secured it over the cardstock. To make the bow I stamped 'i love you' from the Three Little Words stamp set on a length of ribbon and then tied a knot and used a glue dot to adhere it to the other piece of ribbon.

I used the Full Heart punch and new (Available May 1) Stampin' UP! Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to create the heart and used dimensionals to adhere it to the box.

3 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the box!!!! Especially like how you stamped on the ribbon.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, Melissa! love the stamped ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cool! great job!

    ReplyDelete